Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 26, 2007

Words CAN NOT Express Feelings

Have you ever heard that words can express feelings. Well if you have, where ever you heard it that thing was wrong. From personal experience I have figured out that you can not express feelings by words. I have tried telling people how I feel but they do not get it. Or is it the way I say the things?

How do you tell people how you feel?

Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, no comments on this...so I'll comment, seeing as I know what you mean.

What cannot be said through words is expressed through our actions...

...hope that helps.

Me Is Me said...

OMG!! i totally know how u feel!! i try telling my mom things but she just doesnt understand! its soo fustrating!!

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger