I feel dead. I have a cold, and I absolutely hate colds. And worst of all I have a nose burn. For some people nose burns are not that bad. But for me, well to put it in a nut shell I HATE nose burns. They burn your nose and make you feel absolutely horrid. To put my mind off of it I did school all morning, and all afternoon. After I had finished school had a shower. I was feeling a little bit better then, so I did more school. Then I ate supper. Then I went to piano lessons. I started feeling a little bit worse then. It was horrid, I started sneezing and sneezing. It was really embarrassing, but then that happens to everybody. Right? Well finally I finished piano lessons. And that is when I started writing on my blog. And now I am finished writing on my blog. Bye.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



1 comment:
i hope u feel ALIVE AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment