This is for all the people who I never see but wish I could see.
Well I miss all of you guys. More like totally miss you guys. I miss my cousins, Lora, every one of you people who I don't ever see. And worst of all the people who I really miss hardly email me. You people should Email me more. I have been extra lonely these days for some reason. So I need you guys. I need you to talk to me. Call me on the phone, email me, chat with me on the internet. Help me not be so lonely. Well I have to go. Bye.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
I miss you people.
Posted by
Teragram
at
5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



1 comment:
Hey Margaret,
I'm sorry you're feeling lonely.
I know what you mean. I feel that way a lot often too.
Don't make yourself feel uncared about because you don't receive comments or emails. Computers are kinda stupid and people really only have time to scan over blogs 99% of the time. If you expect to get comments or emails you'll wind up dissapointed. If you feel leftout other places, let me know, alright?
Because I know how it feels and I love you so much and wouldn't want you to suffer without having someone by your side!
I love you sooo very much.
Know you are very, very loved.
People probably don't realize you feel alone, therefor they don't put much intentions in making it obvious that they love you. People are oblivious and insecure and ussually won't notice things unless you tell them. So if you feel leftout by your friends, let them know.
I'm always here for you.
Post a Comment