Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 2, 2007

Update

Hello, all you people! I haven’t posted in a long time so this will make up for all the things I have not posted about.

Two Tuesdays ago when my dad was gone on a mission’s trip, my family, our neighbors and I went to the children’s museum. I got my whole face over there. There was this place at one end of the museum and it was a doctor place sort of. There were scrubs and face masks and there were these aprons that had all your organs on them. There were also these two heads that came out of the wall. They were horrid. Their faces had teeth rotting out of them and splotches all over them. Oh, you should have seen them! And by them was a big huge chess game. The chess pieces were basically half as tall as I am. There were also play horses and a doll house and a play garden. There was a place in there where you could build tons of stuff, too. It was probably my most favorite place in there. It was all horribly terribly fun.

I finished my primer piano books that week, also. Can you believe that? I just finished them! Now for the summer my teacher is having me do a few songs before I go into my next books. They are very pretty and long songs.

That week I also helped Carissa and Ryan at their house. It was very fun, but I wore myself out like a ton. One evening we went swimming at Carissa and Ryan’s apartment pool. That was very fun, too.

Friday evening we went to Old Navy. I bought tons and tons of clothes. I bought four shirts, (two sleeveless shirts and two non-sleeveless shirts) two pairs of shorts (one pair was short and one pair was long) and I bought a pair of capris. The capris are like my most favorite of all of the clothes.

On Saturday Mom came to get me from the church where I was practicing piano. It was raining so she came to pick me up instead of me walking home. My mom went into the grass so I wouldn’t have to walk in the rain too much. She got stuck in the mud and grass, but finally we got out. It made a dent in the grass so she went home to get a shovel to fill it back up. But when she came back the car’s tire became flat so she had to call Carissa and Ryan to put a new tire on because my dad was coming in from on the plane. They couldn’t do it so they pump the tire up as well as they could and bring it too a tire fixing place. Well, it got fixed and in the end it was alright. And my dad got back.

Well I cannot think of anything we did the next week after that week accept work and play and all those things. Well I did do something last week! I just remembered it. I helped at Carissa and Ryan’s house. (Like I do every week) Well it was terribly fun, but I was so tired.(Like always)

Yesterday I finished a Redwall book. It was very good but not the best one that I have read. Its name is loamhedge. It was terribly sad. It was the only book that I can remember other than Martin the Warrior that I cried on.

Tonight my all of my family, even Carissa and Ryan went to the park and played croquet. After that we drove around. And just know we had ice cream.

1 comment:

Lora. Jayne said...

MARGARET!!

Dang girl, this is a long post.

Haha, I love how the text looks, that's so cute!

Has David killed you yet for putting that picture of him eating popcorn on your site? Hopefully not, I want you to keep it, it's so funny.

I love you so much margaret!
Miss you!

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger