This morning My Dad took me out for breakfast. It was so horribly, terribly fun. We ate at Las Cazualas. I had a breakfast taco with chorizo, egg and potato. It was delicious. The only bad thing about this morning was that the back of the seat in the booth that I was sitting in went straight up and it was very, very, very, very uncomfortable. But I made it. ( I always make it ) After my dad and I finished eating and talking and stuff he brought me to the church to practice piano. ( I practice at the church because that's the closest place to play piano ) After I practiced for an hour and 15 minutes my dad brought me home. In all it was a very fun morning.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



No comments:
Post a Comment