Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My book

Hello babies, children, youth and adults. Do you know that I am righting a book? Well I am here to tell you right know that I am righting a book. I was dividing it into chapters but then I stopped. ( I am only on the first draft. That is why I am not righting down the chapters) I stopped on chapter four. Well people, do you want to here a paragraph from my story? Well I will let you people here a paragraph if I get 15 people comment on this post. Well bye know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello lovely. I miss thee.

<333
Shandi

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger