Hello. Well guess what. I am finished with my wonderful book. It was the best book that I have ever read in the Redwall series. The name was High Rhulain. I finished it just this morning. I was going to finish it last night but I got to tired. So I finished it this morning.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



4 comments:
^^ Good job my dear. I am rather highly bored at the moment as the house is pretty much empty because we are moving.. and the only books available are Sadi's books.. or Health books.... hmm..
So how have you been?
~Shadi <3
I love that book too, I liked Rakkety Tam more though lol. Well I updated, are you happy now? Adios.
I haven't read many Redwall Books. Just the ones with Marting the Warrior. How have you been doing lately Meggie?
Yay! Another Redwall book read.
How many have you read?
Just curious.
I miss you Meggie, I love you!
ps: check yo emails
Post a Comment