I am sad. Very sad in fact. The reason is because nobody is comenting on my wonderful blog. I put tons of work into this beautiful blog. And then guess what people do to a hard working person like me? They do not coment on my terribly horribly wonderful blog. That's right those unkind people do not coment on my terribly horribly wonderful blog. And so right now I am as close as you can get to crying. And its all because of you selfish people who do not care about anyone or anything but themselves. So please you unloving people spare me from the deep depts of doom, and coment on my lovely blog that I put soooooooooooo much hard work into. I am on my knees (well not quite) right now begging you to spare me from the evil clutches of not having my nice blog comented on. So all you horrid people who used to coment on my blog remember me and post on my terribly nice blog. If you do not coment on my blog I will die of crying. And it will be your fault. So one last time I will ask you will you coment on my blog? Someday all of the people who did not coment on my blog will pay for the horrible thing they did to me!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



2 comments:
Meggie!
I'm sorry you're sad... I love you Meggie.
Most people are selfish, you're right. And because of this desiease they post only on their blogs and do not think of even saying anything on anyone elses.
I cannot write much because I have to leave for Mexico soon.
I love you Meggie. Know other people are just busy and run out of time to post. They still love you, you are very loved Meggie.
I know this feeling and feel it often. You can't really rely on people to make you happy at all, they'll let you down a lot.
Love you Meggie... So very much!
I will start commenting more as soon as i get back from mexico. This I promise you.
Oh my... I fear I am horrible person.. oh well we can't all be as beautiful, amazing, and wonderful as you ^^
<33
~Shadi
Post a Comment