Do you like this poem that I made up? I just now made it up in fact. I do not know why. I just did it. Tell me if you like it.
Time was ticking by so fast,
I couldn't keep up with it,
I didn't think that I would last,
And then you came,
You gave me a second chance,
Oh, I glorify your name,
You took me by the hand,
You gave me what I didn't deserve,
And You led me to the land,
And so now I praise you,
You are the exalted one,
And I love you.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
My Poem
Posted by
Teragram
at
3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



No comments:
Post a Comment