Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2007

Helping at Carissa and Ryan's house.

Well on Friday I went to Carissa and Ryan's house to paint and stuff. Carissa came to my house to pick me up and bring me to her house. She talked to my mom for so long that it was almost lunch time when we left. Well then we went to a Lowes and Wall Mart to get paint and the other stuff we needed. Finally we got to her house. Then after a little while Carissa and I came back to my house to eat lunch. We ate lunch, and my mom talked to Carissa for a really long time after that to. Finally we left to Carissa's house and painted.( I did other stuff other than painting, but the main thing that I did was paint.) Then I came home at around 6:45. I was very warn out after the whole day painting and doing other hard stuff. But the it was still fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^^ Ah yes, painting... I got to help paint some in our house.. it was a truly amazing experience ( minor sarcasm ) when I was not stepping in the paint.

-grins- I am glad you had fun

~ I love you

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger