Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2007

Geting My Passport

It was terrible today. I had to get my passport. It sounds easy, right? But it is not at all as easy as it sounds. At first it ran very smoothly. We got are pictures taken at Wall Greens since it was cheaper than most places. All of that was fine, I bought nail polish over there to. Then we went to the post office. We got in there and there was a huge line of people waiting to do their passport thing. It stood there for an hour waiting. And then guess what happened. The man who was doing it went on a lunch brake. So we went and ate at Las Cazuelas. We ate breakfast tacos there. They were really good. Then we got back and the man was still on his lunch break. Finally he got back from his lunch break. Then we waited for a really, really long time and finally we got in. And now my feet hurt soooooooo bad from standing on them for so long, the whole thing was horrid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.. the joys of getting a passport.. lucky I have been spared from this antagonizing experience ... so far.

Anyhow, I love you.

frisbeegurl said...

MEGGY!!!! I didn't know you had a blogger hun! I will post more since you read my blogger I guess??

frisbeegurl said...

My sister had a lot of trouble getting hers as well.. She got hers two days before she had to leave for Mexico and she applied for it back in March!! So it almost took 4 months.. it was crazy..

Anonymous said...

Hello lovely.

I harldy go on Blogger.. so I am sorry that I don't comment. I am a little insane, working around 40 hours a week, getting ready to go to Peru in two weeks and so on. I love you.

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger