Since you all loved my story : From Fat to Skinny. ( Did you like it?) I have decided to give you another story that I thought you might like.Here it is.
Vegetables
A long time ago there was a girl. Her name was Carissa. Carissa never ate her vegetables.
One day she went to eat supper. When she saw that they were having vegetable soup she said she would not have any soup. So she went to bed with out any food.
The next day at school they only had vegetable things, and she had forgotten to bring her lunch. So she never had lunch. That night she did not have food because she did not get home in time. So she did not have any food that day.
The next day was Saturday, and she was going to her neighbor’s to play. Her mom let her walk there by her self.
While she was walking a big wind started to blow. It was a very strong wind. It seemed to be picking her up. It said eat your vegetable or else next time I see you I will send you to bad girl land.
So now she eats all her vegetables, and I hope you eat all your vegetables or else you might be carried of to some place.
I don't know when I wrote this but I think I was nine.



3 comments:
Wow, I didn't know you had a blog lol. Nice story. It's better than the stuff I churn out.
Keep writing dear. ^^ Remember the time we were on the trampoline and David threw his MnMs on the ground?
Hello my beautiful cousin,
Very interesting stories ^^
I love thee
Shadi <33
Post a Comment