Guess what? I am finished with school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooooooo exciting. I do not have to do school in the summer, it's so great!!!!!!!!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



2 comments:
Margaret!
I love you so much.
I'm glad you can finally be releived from School. Doesn't it feel wonderful?
I love it.
Although, once I finally get done with school I have no idea what to do with myself. However, it's still nice.
I'm sorry about today! I was gone at my cousins dance recital when you IMed me over Google chat. It made me so sad that I wasn't here to talk with you...
Hey, could you and David get on tomorrow at 8? I am 99.5% sure I will be here to talk to. I'll be on from 8-10 and it'd be awesome if I could talk to you guys.
I miss you guys so much!
Well, I need to get to bed.
PS: I am still going to change your layout and fix your tiger thing to where it actually works! Sorry I haven't had time yet. I'll fo sho have time tomorrow.
Love you!
-claps- good job!!!!!
-cheers-
Post a Comment