Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Me and my stories

I love writing stories. I do it to relax. Here is a story that I've written. I have written other stories but I've lost them.


From Fat to Skinny


Wendy trudged into McDonalds with her purse at her side. She could barely fit inside because she was so obese. But she made it through.
As she came in she screamed in horror. Every table was turned on its side, all the food was smashed on the floor. The whole place was a mess. “Oh no!” she yelled “Who did this to all the beautiful food.”
Then she noticed a lady standing at the front of McDonalds. There were people all around her. She was a very stern looking lady. With brown eyes and straight brown hair that came to her shoulders. She wore a long brown dress, and high heels.
Then forgetting every thing else she waddled over to were the lady was standing. (She was to fat to walk the normal way). Suddenly she realized the lady was talking. She came to where the other people were so she could hear what the lady had to say.
“My name is Carmen,” She said sternly “I have come to give you a message. Stop eating fast food or it will make you overweight like her.” At that she pointed at Wendy. “But do not get discouraged. For I have come to tell you how you can get skinny or stay skinny. I will get you people back in shape within a day. Everyone who wants to do it raise your hand.” Wendy found herself raising her fat arm though she didn’t know why. “Good” Carmen said “Come to my house tomorrow. I will give you directions.”
The next day as Wendy was driving to Carmen’s house, she remembered what Carmen had said. “I don’t know how Carmen will get me skinny again! It would take a year to even loose one pound, and she said she would make me skinny in one day.”
By then she had reached Carmen’s house. Carmen was standing there waiting for her. “You’re late,” she yelled. “When you come to my house you need to be early.”
“I’m sorry,” Wendy mumbled.
As Wendy entered she found herself in a huge room. In the room were all different types of exercising tools.
“What you are going to do today is exercise all day while I talk to you,” Carmen explained. “Start with using the treadmill. Do it on the highest speed.”
Wendy almost flew off the treadmill as Carmen put it on the highest speed. As Wendy ran on the treadmill, Carmen talked to her, “First off, you need to stop eating fast food and meat. Fresh fruits and vegetables are the best. The greener they are the better.”
The whole day went on like this, with Wendy exercising and Carmen talking. There was not one break all day long, not even to eat. At the end of the day, Carmen finally let Wendy stop. “Go look in the mirror,” Carmen commanded!
“I look skinny,” Wendy screamed in delight. And Wendy stayed skinny for the rest of her days.

The End



By: Margaret Anne Nazworth
April 5, 2007

No comments:

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger