Maisey Played at my House today. Maisey is my freind. She is 4 years old. We had fun together. We colored and we drew. It was really fun. She is a good freind.
This is what Maise Wanted me to right, it isn't exactly Maisey's words but I did as good as I could.
I could not get a picture of Maisey and I because we did not have batteries for
are camera.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Me and Maisey
Posted by
Teragram
at
3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



3 comments:
Teragam!
You got a blog!
Now I can pelt you with loads of comments.
Love you,
Lora
ps: i'm glad you had fun with your friend! I love little kids. :)
Hey cousin. Love you. ^^ You're so beautiful.
Post a Comment