Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 1, 2008

Forest river

It's a green forest. With branches blocking my way. The orange light of the sun, trying desperatly to brake through the branches.

No path leads me, I make my own way. Thorns scrape my bare legs, creating deep indents. My bloody legs go on, my arms pushing forward into nowhere.

I hear a hiss, a familiar one. I stop, grab for my knife. I strike into the air. There on the ground lays the long, thin body, dead.

On I walk. My foot falters, and I fall. Into deepness, darkness. Water floods into my mouth. I swim upwards. But before I reach the top, I fall asleep, deep, unnatural sleep. And I sink, sink down to the mirky bottom.

1 comment:

MelRae said...

Cool Margerate! I like your blog!!! Love,Reecee.

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger