Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Like, ya

Ok. So you will never ever guess what I did this week.

I did school. Hahaha, see you never guessed. You know what? "What?" I here you say. And then I say. Know your stuck with it. Now you have to get somebody else to say what, and then there stuck with it.

So ya, you should read that over again out loud. So then you really get stuck with it.

So I need insperation. I don't know why. Like way why. Or maybe I'm just the wayward pig.

You will never ever guessed who called me hot cakes. ( unless you are Shandi of Shadi ) It was like the weirdest thing. The person ( he was a guy, and hopefully he does not read this ) is like so imature ( for his height at least ) I mean. Who? Like who? Like really who would tell that to me? Well I guess it is up to you to guess.

Ok, so I heard that like somebody did somthing? Was I right. Ohhh! I think I was. Ohh, mooo.

Ohh, no. Somebodys freezing me. I must say moo. MOOOOOOO. Ohh, And I must get on my hands and knees. Ahh, there. They unfroze me.

So would you like to here my new song. Its called " I wanna walka, walka, walka, niki, pu, pu, pu"
This is how it goes.

Once dere a girl who held your hand and took you to de fishy land,
Dadadada, Dadadada,
And you were to happy fishies,
And then you both said,
I wanna walka, walka, walka, niki, pu, pu, pu,
Walka, walka, walka, niki, pu, pu, pu,
Walka, walka, walka, niki, pu, pu, puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

The dadada part is to inapropreit to sing.

Well. I guess this is the end. The very mourning filled end. I am cry, but you guys are probably shouting. Shouting the end. And jumping. Yes jumping. And your doing it out of goy. For, Ohhhhh! I cannot go on or I will die of sadness.

Well bye. And a very sad one by that.

- Sobs - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
AODNI HJENAFIEH NADH.
HIMPH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARGARAT HUMPHREY

Gosh girl.

heh. Mature for his height my toothbrush. It's more like... you gotta.. you know... just do it .. high... especially if they are vertically impaired.. like you.. or horizontal.. i don't know I can't remember.. just do it.. high.

Sorry but.... -licks salt of fork- you just.. I don't know. Didn't work out too well did it?

Anonymous said...

O_O

He.. called you hot cakes?

AHAHAHA... I love him.

Wow he's awesome.

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger