You know what I did for christmas. You will never guess.
Try and guess. But you will find that you cannot guess it right. No matter how hard you try.
No I did not open presents ( except for my stocking )
No I didn't do anything that you think I did.
I got up at three in the morning and acted like a cow with my couson. Then me and my couson mood a christmas carol to the tree. It was so fun.
(This whole post is NOT a lie.)
What did you do for Christmas?



1 comment:
I woke up at 3:03 am on Christmas morning. When I looked at the clock I thought of you. How'd the cow thing go?
You are so good Margaret, keeping your blog posted.
Guess what I bought tonight for a mere $8????
The Phantom of the Opera!!!!!!!
Now I can watch it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and.......
Post a Comment