Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sleep

Sleep pulls me into deep dark chambers of mystery.Far away from any sign of life. Defying it is impossible. It grips me with its cold hands. I am pulled from life into sleep. Darkness envelops me. I scream with horror, yet I laugh for joy. Sleep pulls me into a secret place. A place filled with everything. Both sadness and joy. It brings me into a fairy tail. And pulls me into a horror story. When I call for sleep it does not come.When I push it away it comes. It is the worst yet best thing. I love it, yet I hate it. I never know what will be in those icy chambers of horror. I never know what will be in those cosy hallways of joy. I hate to fall into its pit. But long to walk through its castle gates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow margaret...

That is absolutely beautiful......

I love how you point out how weird sleep really is.

Oh my goodness, beautiful descriptions and I just love this!

You are a very very good writer. It's like you take my thoughts and put them into words that I could never write.

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite line:

"I hate to fall into its pit. But long to walk through its castle gates."




love you and am always here for you!

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger