Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 2, 2007

A stupid post

Hello peoples. I was looking at all the posts that I have done and I saw that most of the comments were on the stupid posts that I have done. So I have decided to do a stupid post in hope that I may get more comments. Well here goes my stupid post.

I do not really now what a stupid post sounds like. Its probably because all my posts are stupid. Heheheh. Well I guess I will just right stupid phrases that pop into my mind, here it goes. Hello, heeellllllooooo, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelo, hellllllllllllllo, heloooooooo. I thought those were stupid hellos so I put them on here. Well let me think of some other stupid things. blablablabla. I guess that could maybe be called a stupid thing. Maybe not though. Could you tell me if it is stupid? Oh no!!! A canon is facing me. It might fire. Ohhhh nooooo! Oh, sorry its only a box that says canon on it. Oh what a relief. I was really scared there for a second. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I think that is the stupidest thing that I have come up with yet. Well I bet that you are tired of hearing the stupid things that I make up. So I will let you go now. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg lovely.. if you want to learn the art of random stupidity there are two people you can talk to. Either Joshua or my sister Shadi. Or both of them.. although when you talk to both of them your brain cells start exploding..

niina said...

hello!!
la verdad no hablo ingles se un poko
jja
sorry
bye
y love you
es una pagina funny

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger