Oooooohhhhhh, it is so great. Today was the first day of school. ( for me at least )And I picked to start school today. And then I will finish school first before anybody else. And I will have a long Summer. But then I will probably get bored. Like always. It sounds very boring and sad to start school again so early. But it was actually really fun and not boring and not sad. It was everything good. Well, not everything. But still it was absolutely, positively, most assuredly the funnest school day I have ever had. ( I think ) And it was all because I picked to start school today. It was all because I have so much wisdom that I started school today and had such a fun day. (lol) I am so proud. I am so proud that I have pride in my proudness. If that makes any sense. Does it make any sense? Well it should make sense. Because I am so wisdom, and I could not make anything not make sense. Hehehehe. Well I have to go. Bye. Byebye. Tootles! Can you think of any other ways to say goodbye.
I have one more thing to say to you. Or its more like show to you. I want to show you this post in the webdings font thingy. I thoght it looked cool. Heer it is.
Oooooohhhhhh, it is so great. Today was the first day of school. ( for me at least )And I picked to start school today. And then I will finish school first before anybody else. And I will have a long Summer. But then I will probably get bored. Like always. It sounds very boring and sad to start school again so early. But it was actually really fun and not boring and not sad. It was everything good. Well, not everything. But still it was absolutely, positively, most assuredly the funnest school day I have ever had. ( I think ) And it was all because I picked to start school today. It was all because I have so much wisdom that I started school today and had such a fun day. (lol) I am so proud. I am so proud that I have pride in my proudness. If that makes any sense. Does it make any sense? Well it should make sense. Because I am so wisdom, and I could not make anything not make sense. Hehehehe. Well I have to go. Bye. Bye bye. Tootles! Can you think of any other ways to say goodbye.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted by
Teragram
at
5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello
Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
My Cranky Dog



No comments:
Post a Comment