Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My eye! I know, isn't it just scarry! But I think its cool to. (well I am not sure iff cool is the word. but something like that.) I like this picture a looooooooot. I took it from in the car, tell me what you think about it.
This, umm... well... its... I guess you could say I like it in a wierd way.

Tell me what you think of them.

1 comment:

Lora. Jayne said...

Meggie!

I love the last one! It is dark and mysterious.

And I love your poem at the top. I also like how it doesn't rhyme. I hate it when things always have to "rhyme" in poetry. Because then the people try so hard to "rhyme" that they take out meaning and the poem becomes shallow because they just use the words that rhyme.

I love you meggie and I am sorry I haven't commented in a while.



Comment back and let me know how you are doing!

ps: i am so excited you got a new camera!

pss: guess who is now officially seventeen?!




ME!

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger