Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Like you need to comment!

You guys are so creapy. You never ever comment on this coool, like really coooool blog. It is a driping buldog cool.

Ok do any of you guys have cats? Well, let me get my point through, I usauly HATE cats. So if you want to keep your little meow meow cat alive you probably want to keep it away from me.

I saw this person in Whataburger this morning that looked like a pug nosed pupy. He was so cute, especialy when he chews. Ohh, it was just so cute. I mean HE was just so cute. I wanted to pat his head, or scratch his belly, agh, yuck. Ok, Shadi was right: I AM SICK.

So I am burnt out on hot cakes. (After being called it.) Unless they themselves get burnt. Then I am not, me myself is not, burnt out on them.

Hamburgers and hot dogs. Dogs and cats. Male and female. Sofa and couch. Den and living room, and drawing room. Cleanex and tissue. DVD and video. Green and yellow. Triangle and square. Oval and circle.

Now I get it! People do not post on my coucanut blog because its so stupid and boring.

Ahhh, but I know one person who will read it. That is WONDERGIRL SHADI! (how do you like your new name Shadi?)

Ok, I am doing mooing lessons. Who would like to goin. Well your first lesson is this.

When somebody starts to freeze you say moo. So they think your an animal and stop freezing you.

That was a lesson taught to me by none other than WONDERGIRL SHADI!

Well since your so stupified now I will let you go and get yourself unstupified so that you can come back later and get yourself stupified again.

MOOO, ohh that was close. Somebody started to freeze me. That was so totaly scarry. But now I am ok.

I'll have to shake off my gitters by looking at a poochy face that clips its finger nails. So dude, now I am going to say BYE.

BYE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygoshsweetgoodness!!!

...


Sweet little pudgy face.. Man. What a cutey. AAAAAAAAAH


sick. sick. Anyways. Tata dah-ling...

oh remeber the doll in the black box that was 75 ding dongs.. with the little spray painted silver baby dolls.. ugh. Just ew. -wishes she could forget- THat was so ew.


So.. how is the .. Twinkie doing? The there twinkie?

Anonymous said...

You know what.. you scare me sometimes.

You and Shay...

SCARY.

Hello

Hello. Please comment on my blog, I would really like it if you did. Thank you for visiting my blog. It is a pleasure to now that at least some people go through the trouble of visiting my blog. Bye.
Powered By Blogger

My Cranky Dog

My Cranky Dog
Powered By Blogger